There are many cellulite treatments that don’t work. You can find out more about them here (or from http://fairejeune.com/lifecell-skin-review/). That way, you can avoid trying things that are not going to benefit you at all.
1. Some people write eBooks that say something about helping you to lose cellulite. However, it just might be there for making money instead of helping people, so read reviews of anything like this to see if it helped others before giving it a shot yourself.
2. There are creams that may not work right. This is especially a problem if you’re using something that contains a lot of chemicals and unnatural ingredients. Figure out where to get a good natural cream if you want to go this route.
3. If you are told a massage or something of that nature can help, chances are they’re blowing hot air. It’s possible to relax skin this way, but not reverse the effects of cellulite!
4. Clothing of some kinds may say it can mask it, but if you don’t know what it looks like on you, it may not work.
5. Finally, you should avoid anything like a sponge eraser. While they can help get chemicals onto your skin that can help, people charge tons of money for these “erasers” when you can make one at home for far less.