If you’ve been looking for a natural solution to pesky hair loss, look no further! It’s time to stop the use of hair loss products loaded with chemicals that may cause more harm to your health. Guava leaves boast a wide array of health benefits, and are now being used to treat hair loss. They contain high levels of potassium, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, lycopene, and high amounts of fiber too!
Here are the things you need to make your very own guava leaves hair loss remedy:
Boil a handful of guava leaves in one liter of water for 20 minutes. This will allow all the nutrients from the guava leaves to be transferred to water. Make sure to let the solution cool down before applying it to your hair and scalp. Simply massage the hair tonic directly on your scalp region. Keep the potion on our hair for a few hours. Occasionally massage the solution to your hair. If possible, let the hair tonic sit overnight. Rinse your hair first thing in the morning. The B vitamins that are found in guava leaves reinforce and strengthen the hair follicles resulting in less hair fall. The nutrients that are present in guava leaves also nourishes the hair follicles, thus stimulating hair growth.
Other health benefits and applications of guava leaves are as follows:
- Tea made from boiling guava leaves is an excellent appetite suppressant. You can successfully lose extra weight by including this in your daily diet.
- If you want to solve indigestion and other common stomach problems fast, drink guava leaves tea.
- Healing wounds and cuts will be so much faster if your rinse them in guava leaves-infused water.
- For those suffering from stomach problems such as in the case of dysentery and diarrhea, guava leaves tea’s antimicrobial properties will alleviate the symptoms fast.
- For itching caused by allergies, simply apply crushed guava leaves onto the affected area for instant relief.
Learn more tips at supplementclue.com!